Our Business Energy Rebate program provides rebates on energy efficient products to businesses of all types. Receive either instant or mail-in rebates to help you offset the cost of high-quality energy efficient products.
Once you have reviewed the respective Product Rebate Guide and confirmed that your energy efficient product qualifies for a rebate, please complete (or ask your contractor to help you complete) the worksheet(s) for the product(s) you would like to install.
Receive instant rebates by visiting participating lighting and pumping distributors across Nova Scotia. Please search maps below for retailers who participate in instant in-store product rebates. Simply search by postal code or zoom in on your preferred area to view retailers. View the PDF below to learn what rebated products are available through our distributors.
Limited time increased lighting incentives
Our instant and mail-in lighting rebates have never been higher!
Through to the end of 2022 save up to 70% in instant and mail-in rebates on select commercial lighting measures. It’s never been a better time to update your lighting. Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of these limited time increased incentives.
The select measures, provided they meet the criteria outlined in the appropriate product worksheets, are:
- Linear Replacement Lamps
- Linear Ambient Luminaires
- Outdoor Flood and Spotlight Luminaires
To get started, check out our Lighting Rebate Guide below.
- Rebate applications can be submitted to Efficiency Nova Scotia up to 90 days after purchase
- Larger projects where the customer will receive over $15,000 in incentives require pre-approval
- Pre-approval is required for IT and data center, water heating and solar measures
- Rebates available for retrofits or new construction projects
- Choose rebates or interest-free financing for up to 24 months.
- Facility must be located within Nova Scotia
Fill out the below contact form to inquire about specific rebate programs, or upload program worksheet to get started.