Our Small Business Energy Solutions program provides rebates to cover up to 80% of the project cost for energy efficiency upgrades, a free energy assessment, and 24-months interest free financing on your Nova Scotia Power bill.
If you’re not sure where to start, or are looking to complete upgrades in multiple areas of your business, we can help identify energy saving opportunities and recommended upgrades. Contact our dedicated Small Business Energy Specialist, Spencer LeBlanc for a free 15 minute energy consultation where he’ll review your power usage, current equipment and discuss next steps to become more efficient. Email email@example.com to get started.
- Available to small business customers whose annual electrical energy consumption is less than 350,000 kWh (approximately $3,800 per month in electricity costs)
- Pre-approval is required for all SBES projects (incentives will not be paid out for products already purchased)
- Customers are eligible to receive both rebates and interest-free on bill financing (up to 24 months)
- New construction projects are not eligible for SBES, retrofit projects only
- Free energy assessments are available to eligible customers (as determined by Efficiency Nova Scotia)
- Facility must be located within Nova Scotia
Our rebate navigator tool will help you find rebates on energy efficient products and technology—allowing you to run your business better, with more reliable and cost saving equipment.