Discover where to save energy, and money in your building
Portfolio Manager® is a free, secure, web-based tool that allows building owners to better understand the performance of their buildings, while finding areas for optimization.
- Track & manage energy/water/waste consumption
- Identify potential areas for improvement, optimization, and savings
- Maintain your competitive edge by identifying how well your building is using energy compared to similar buildings in the area
- Quickly generate reports on your building and share with potential buyers
- Get support from Efficiency Nova Scotia throughout the program
- Potentially receive awards & recognition for program participation
Who will benefit from this program?
- Multi-Unit Residential Buildings Owners
- Commercial Building Owners
- Institutional Building Owners
- Building Operators and Managers
Join and discover the good things efficiency brings
We are excited to bring building owners of Nova Scotia the Energy Benchmarking Pilot Program, a program improving building efficiency by allowing you to better track and understand energy consumption. ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager® has been selected as the tool for energy benchmarking, reporting, and disclosure for the Pilot.
Register your building by filling out the building registration and consent form. You can download the form here. Once completed, email the form to NSBenchmarking@efficiencyns.ca.
Follow the steps of the ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager® to complete the energy model of your building(s).
Use this guide to complete your building model in ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager. Then share your data with us by accessing the Portfolio Manager Data Request link from your welcome email.