The safety of our customers, partners and employees is our top priority. We are monitoring the situation closely and following the most up-to-date advice of health experts and government officials.
We are pleased to share that in-home visits and assessments will resume on June 15, 2020.
If you are currently on a wait list for one of our services, you will be contacted to schedule your appointment and review the health measures we’ve put in place to keep everyone safe.
We appreciate your patience as we work with our delivery partners to finalize our resumption plans to ensure we can serve you safely. Please note that some of our delivery partners are not able to schedule appointments until on or after June 15.
If you would like to put your name on a call back list for appointments or if you have questions, please contact our Energy Solutions Advisors, Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm AST, at 1-877-999-6035 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY
Along with maintaining social distancing between staff and customers, we have put additional health measures in place to keep each other safe:
- Screening for symptoms and other health-related safety considerations before making a visit to your home or business
- Ensuring gathering limits are followed where social distancing cannot be maintained due to location size
- Wearing non-medical masks and gloves while working in your home or business
- Mandatory training on proper procedures to put on and remove non-medical masks and gloves
- Using hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and cleaners
- Frequent cleaning of equipment and high touch areas of vehicles
- Electronic document submission wherever possible
Please check this page regularly for updates or visit us on social media.
Efficiency Nova Scotia – COVID-19 Related Documents