We are pleased to share that in-home visits and assessments are able to resume as early as Wednesday, June 2, 2021.
We appreciate your patience as we work with our delivery partners to resume work, ensuring we can serve you safely.
WHAT WE ARE DOING TO ENSURE YOUR SAFETY
Along with maintaining social distancing between staff and customers, we have put additional health measures in place to keep each other safe:
- Screening for symptoms and other health-related safety considerations before making a visit to your home or business
- Ensuring gathering limits are followed where social distancing cannot be maintained due to location size
- Wearing non-medical masks and gloves while working in your home or business
- Mandatory training on proper procedures to put on and remove non-medical masks and gloves
- Using hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes and cleaners
- Frequent cleaning of equipment and high touch areas of vehicles
- Electronic document submission wherever possible
Please check this page regularly for updates or visit us on social media.
Efficiency Nova Scotia – COVID-19 Related Documents