Join us on Monday, November 27, 2017, from 8.30 am to 4:30 pm, to learn about energy efficiency opportunities in Industrial Refrigeration systems. We’ll cover:
- Fundamentals of ammonia-based system operations
- Identifying problematic areas that lead to energy waste and maintenance issues
- How to improve performance and reliability of your system
- How to identify energy saving opportunities within Industrial Refrigeration systems
- How to apply for financial incentives towards your projects
This one day course will guide you through industrial refrigeration system types and the vapour compression refrigeration cycle. By learning how refrigeration systems use energy, in both the refrigeration cycle and the ancillary equipment, you’ll learn how to optimize and maintain industrial refrigeration systems at their peak efficiency. View the full agenda here.
Who should attend:
- Maintenance personnel
- Plant engineers
Cost: $50 per person.
Space is limited. Register today by sending your contact information and any dietary requirements to Monica Lauder email@example.com.