A rebate for replacing your incandescent heat lamps with agricultural heat pads - up to $120!
Save big on energy costs: heat pads consume up to 70% less power than traditional heat lamps, lower annual energy and maintenance costs, and last up to 15 years.
That’s good for business.
- Larger comfort area that minimizes piglet piling
- Piglets tend not to seek warmth from the mother sow, which reduces crushing losses
- Piglets are protected by blocking drafts rising through the grating floors
- Sows can stay cooler, eat more, and produce more milk
- Pads can be washed down with a high-pressure washer, and last up to 15 years
- Piglets raised on heat pads show no significant difference in weight gain and mortality
- Piglets show a preference for the comfort and warmth of heat pads
- The potential fire hazards of heat lamps and broken lamps are eliminated
- Lower energy and maintenance costs
Business Energy Rebates make it easy and affordable for you to select energy efficient products for your business.
Apply for a rebate, or contact us at 1-877-999-6035
Please have your electricity bill available when you call
Qualifying Agriculture Heat Pads:
|Single Heat Pad||< 100||$60||CSA / cUL rated
Must replace incandescent heat lamps
|Double Heat Pad||< 200||$120|