Give your aging building the tune up it needs.
Imagine returning your older building to its original glory: running at peak performance, saving up to 15% on energy bills and making everyone inside more comfortable.
Our recommissioning specialists will work with you to ensure your building is working properly and set for optimal efficiency, including reviewing:
- Original operating documents
- Temperature settings
They’ll then provide you with a customized report outlining the enhancements made and other areas for energy savings. We can help with:
- up to 75% of the total cost (based on electrical energy savings)
- additional funding and financing for other energy upgrades suggested in the report
Find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org or toll free at 1-877-999-6035.
Identify recommissioning opportunities.
- Select a Service Provider;
- Work with your Service Provider to submit an Investigation Application;
- We’ll let you know the incentive that you will be eligible for (upon approval of the Application);
- Your Service Provider will then complete an investigation study and develop a Master List of Findings, which outlines the results of the study with supporting documents that justify the energy savings estimates;
- Once we approve of the Master List of Findings, we will deposit your incentive into your account.
Implement to start saving.
- Select the opportunities that you want to implement from the Master List of Findings and submit an Implementation Application;
- We’ll let you know the incentive you’re eligible for by implementing those opportunities;
- Your Service Provider will implement the selected upgrades and will submit a Measurement and Verification (M&V) Report;
- Once we approve of the M&V Report, we will deposit your incentive into your account.
For a detailed description download our guide.
Think win-win-win-win. By recommissioning your building, you can save money on your utility bills through energy efficiency:
Reduce your operating costs with low-to-no cost upgrades: Increase the life of your equipment and reduce the need for repairs – without making a large capital investment.
Short payback period: Existing building recommissioning projects often pay for themselves in less than 2 years.
Improved comfort: Occupants move, spaces are reconfigured, and new systems are installed over time; meet your building’s current operational demands with better temperature control, air quality, and lighting.
Use the list below to select an approved service provider for your recommissioning project.
11 McCurdy Ave., Dartmouth, NS, B3B 1C4
Wayde Walker, President
60 Dorey Ave., Suite 103, Dartmouth, NS, B3B 0B1
Sean Brogan, Senior Energy Advisor
60 Cutler Avenue, Dartmouth, NS B3B 0J6
Ernest Eddy, Energy Services
(D) 902-471-0230, (O) 902-468-3101
201 Brownlow Avenue, Unit 11, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
Les Beal, President & Business Development Manager
902-468-2633 x 102
130 John Savage Ave., Unit 8, Dartmouth, NS, B3B 0C9
Justin Richard, Service Account Manager
185 Millenium Blvd., Moncton, NB, E1E 2G7
Colin Harraway, Executive Account Manager
(902) 468-4885, ext. 101
2410 Highway #2, Waverley, NS, B2R 1S9
Cecil Hutt, President
5450 Cornwallis Street, Halifax, NS, B3K 1A9
Michael Ramsis, Mechanical Engineer
(902) 429-0701 ext. 235
341 Townsend Street, Sydney, NS, B1P 5G1
David Parkinson, Vice-President
76 Springvale Ave., Halifax, NS, B3N 2A6
250 Brownlow Ave., Unit 4, Dartmouth, NS, B3B 1W9
170 Joseph Zatzman Dr. Unit 4A, Dartmouth, NS, B3B 1L9
Steven Ramsay, President
1489 Hollis Street, Halifax, NS, B3J 3M5
David Lea, Senior Project Manager, Energy Services
275 Rocky Lake Drive, Bedford, NS, B3A 2T3
Ken Reid, Senior Account Executive
7051 Bayers Road, Suite 102, Halifax, NS, B3L 2C1
Luc Dugas, Senior Engineer
We accept new applicants to this list on an ongoing basis. Consultants interested in applying to be listed as Building Optimization Service Provider can apply here.