Energy Efficient Products to Help You Save
We make it easy and affordable for you to choose energy efficient products for your business. Receive either instant or mail-in rebates to help you offset the cost of premium energy efficient products such as:
- Compressed Air
- IT and Datacenters
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Water Heating
- Commercial Solar
- Pool Equipment
Products that are rebated instantly in-store at participating electrical distributors, are not eligible for a mail-in rebates. All rebates are delivered after tax. Rebates are subject to change without notice.
Once you have confirmed your eligibility, please complete (or ask your contractor to help you complete) the worksheet for the product(s) you would like to install.
- Agriculture Technology (PDF)
- Compressed Air (PDF)
- Datacenter (PDF)
- Heating (PDF)
- Kitchen Equipment (PDF)
- Laundry Equipment (PDF)
- Lighting (PDF)
- Pool Equipment (PDF)
- Pumping Technology (PDF)
- Refrigeration Equipment (PDF)
- Solar (PDF)
- Variable Frequency Drives (PDF)
- Water Heating (PDF)
Instant in-store rebates are available on popular lighting and pumping products at the Nova Scotian location of the electrical distributors listed below.
- Coldbrook Electrical Supply Ltd. (lighting)
- Eddy Group Limited (lighting and pumping)
- Emco Ltd. (pumping)
- Graybar Canada Inc (lighting)
- Guillevin International Co. (lighting)
- Island Distributors Ltd. (lighting)
- J.W. Bird & Company Limited (lighting and pumping)
- Kerr Controls Limited (pumping)
- Lumen (lighting)
- McLoughlan Supplies Ltd. (lighting)
- Rexel Canada Electrical Inc. (lighting)
- Rhyno LED (lighting)
- Source Atlantic Limited (lighting and pumping)
- WESCO International Inc. (lighting)
For Instant (In-store) Rebates
Instant (in-store) rebates are available on energy efficient lighting and pumping products at participating electrical distributors.
Your rebate will be automatically deducted from the invoice amount, when you purchase product from any of our Efficiency Partners in Nova Scotia.
For Mail-in Rebates
Submit the following documents prior to*, or within 90 days of installation:
- Application form and associated worksheets – get started here.
- Quote or invoice – please check our guidelines
- Manufacturer product specification sheets
- Copy of a recent electric bill
*Submitting your application prior to purchasing products (pre-approval) is required for the following:
- Rebate amounts totaling more than $15,000.
- All water heating, IT & Data Center and solar thermal products.
For all other products, pre-approval is not required but recommended.
Rebates are deposited directly into your account or mailed to you as a cheque within 60 days of approval. Incomplete applications may delay processing times.
You may choose to finance your products as 24 interest-free payments on your power bill in lieu of rebates. Financing is subject to credit approval.