Build your competitive advantage from the ground up!
Whether you’re constructing a new commercial building, planning an expansion or undertaking a major renovation; work with our team of experts to attract and retain long term tenants:
- Maximize quality, comfort, and affordability by designing a safe, comfortable and affordable building for your future tenants
- Design an energy efficient building with projected lower energy costs, keeping your operating and maintenance costs as low as possible
- Track your building performance and ensure it preforms as designed
- Receive incentives of up to $500,000 and multi-year financing to lower your upfront equipment & labour costs
You can’t afford to fall behind. Get started today: firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free at 1-877-999-6035.
Contact us to discuss your project: email@example.com or call toll free at 1-877-999-6035.
From the planning stages of your project through to your building being fully occupied, our incentives and expert advice will help you:
- Identify potential energy saving opportunities
- Evaluate the viability of your proposed plans
- Measure and evaluate how your building is operating
Work with us during or before the design stage of your project to maximize the incentive available to you.
Use the list below to select an approved service provider for your new construction project.
Consultants interested in applying to be listed as an Experienced Energy Modeler can apply here.
5450 Cornwallis Street, Halifax, N.S. B3K 1A9
Michael Ramsis, P.Eng.
(902) 429-0701 – ext. 235
5531 Cornwallis St., Halifax N.S., B3K 1B3
Aaron Smith, P.Eng.
WSP Canada Inc. (MMM Group)
150 – 36 Solution Drive, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3S 1N2
Troy Greene, P.Eng., LEED AP BD+C, GGP
902-425-4466 Ext: 1930
75 Cambren Drive, Hubley, NS., B3Z 1B5
Natalie Leonard, P.Eng.
170 Joseph Zatzman Dr. Unit 4A Dartmouth NS B3B 1L9
Steven K. Ramsay, P.Eng., PMP, CEM, President
186 Arthur Street, Truro, NS, B2N 1Y4
Brian Tysoe, Principal, National Manager of Energy Modeling Services
556 Bedford Highway, Suite 101, Halifax, Nova Scotia B3M 4X7
Hayssam Barhoun, P.Eng., LEED AP, PhD, BEMP, Principal
4211 Yonge Street, Suite 500, Toronto, Ontario, M2P 2A9
Lyle Scott, P.Eng.,LEED AP BD+C
1489 Hollis Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3J 2R7
Tom Watson, P.Eng.,PE, LEED™ AP BD+C
275 Main Street, Suite – 100, Antigonish, Nova Scotia, B2G 2C3
Josh Bouchie, P.Eng.
(902) 863 – 2955
102 – 40 Highfield Park Drive, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, B3A 0A3
Cait Owens, Mechanical Engineering Technologist
Learn more on how the Antigonish Library were able to build in energy efficiencies.
Community Center Success Story: The People’s Place triumphs with energy efficiency and civic-minded design Overview The People’s Place, the Antigonish [...]