Since 2010, customers like you have taken the first step in improving their home’s energy efficiency, through either Home Energy Assessment or EnerGuide Evaluation. As a thank you, we’re pleased to offer you a special
opportunity to re-enroll and do even more. We’ve added a number of new eligible equipment and upgrades to help increase your savings.
Book your updated Home Energy Assessment for $99, and receive a customized report detailing new opportunities to save.
To re-enroll, visit our Home Energy Assessment page and follow the steps in Get Started. When booking your assessment, mention the limited time offer.
We’re committed to improving our customer’s options in terms of both energy efficient upgrades and rebates or financing. Here’s a snap shot of our Home Energy Assessment updates:
- High efficiency ductless mini-split heat pumps.
- Wood and pellet stoves.
- Solar domestic hot water heaters, heat pump water heaters, air to water heat pumps, central ducted heat pumps, geothermal heat pumps, heat recovery ventilation, drain water heat recovery, basement slab insulation, and solar air heaters.
- Low interest financing (OAC) up to $25,000 for five years.
- Larger rebates up to $5,000
Home Energy Assessment Refund
If you’ve had an EnerGuide Home Energy Assessment done on your home in the past, you’re eligible to re-enroll if you upgrades you’d still like to do. We’ll refund the full cost of the assessment if you complete any upgrades that are eligible for an incentive.
Your free assessment is available if:
- Your home is electrically heated;
- You have had an Home Energy Assessment (also known as an EnerGuide Evaluation) done on your home in the past;
- You re-enroll in the program ($99 up-front fee) before March 31, 2017; and
- You perform upgrades on your home eligible for any incentives, and schedule a follow-up visit by your energy advisor within 12 months (see Home Energy Assessment page for full program details).
When processing your rebate for upgrades, Efficiency NS will apply the $99 refund to your total rebate.
- The Town of Bridgewater
- Municipality of the District of Digby
- Municipality of the District of Lunenburg
- Municipality of the District of Shelburne
Residents living in the Municipality of the District of Guysborough, may be eligible for financing through My Energy Improvement Plan.
Have A Question? Call us toll free at 1-877-999-6035.