Affordable Housing program
The Affordable Housing program offers rebates of:
- up to 80% on cost-effective energy saving upgrades for eligible rental properties and co-operatives
- up to 100% for providers of rent-free housing such as shelters and transition houses
A no-cost energy audit will identify energy saving upgrades for your property and determine your rebates. We’ll help cover the expense of the recommended upgrades, which may include improvements to: lighting, heating, water heating, window and door replacement, insulation and more.
Check the program eligibility requirements to see if your property qualifies.
Provide the following information for each property you wish to be considered:
- Application form;
- Affordable Housing Agreement;
- 3 years of any non-electric utility data such as oil, propane or natural gas; and
- Building Plans, if any
Email the above information to email@example.com. We will contact you within 5 business days to discuss your eligibility.
* See if your property is eligible, by checking out the Eligibility Requirements.
Find a Contractor
Find a contractor to provide quotes based on your recommendations and submit to program staff for approval.