- This event has passed.
Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP)
November 28 @ 7:00 am - November 30 @ 2:30 pm
The 3-day CMVP® program helps educate and qualify individuals to learn and apply the fundamental concepts of all modern M&V standards, guidelines, and protocols. The CMVP® Certification provides proof that the individual has gained an understanding of the critical issues surrounding implementation of M&V theory. The program raises the professional standards, both technical and ethical, of those engaged in energy efficiency and energy performance measurement and verification.
- Master the essentials of building an M&V plan and related calculations and concepts
- Grasp the methods applied for the M&V of energy efficiency projects
- Understand the various approaches to M&V, including retrofit isolation and whole facility
- Be knowledgeable about cost and other contextual considerations
- Be equipped with the best M&V principles and practices
- Be prepared to challenge the exam and earn the CMVP designation
Discount code: ENS_CMVP25
Date/ Time: November 28th – November 30th; 7 am – 2:30 pm AST ( 9 am – 4:30 pm CT )
Registration page: REGISTER HERE