The Building Optimization Program focuses on recommissioning measures for existing buildings. Recommissioning ensures that building systems are operating as intended and meet current facility requirements.
- The process starts with a study of the building systems, through to the implementation of energy savings measures and verification of savings.
- Whether your building is new or historic, we’ll review its systems to identify issues and operational improvements, optimize system performance, and reduce energy usage.
Work with a qualified consultant to complete an investigation study to identify the low-cost opportunities in your building.
Contact us to speak to an Energy Solutions Advisor about your building by completing the contact form or calling 1-877-999-6035.
Eligibility and support is determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Projects must be pre-approved to be eligible for incentive funding
- Minimum facility annual electrical consumption of 350,000 kWh
- Must be an institutional, charitable, commercial, or industrial facility served (directly or indirectly) by NSPI
- Facility must have a functioning Building Automation System (BAS)
- Facility cannot have been recommissioned in the part three years
- Measurement and verification of savings is required before implementation incentive is paid
Please download, fill out and submit the applicable forms:
ARMOUR GROUP DECREASES POWER BILLS AND INCREASES COMFORT
Armour Group found more than just cost savings after investigating high power bills at West Way I. After completing the Building Optimization program, and enhancing the energy efficiency of the building, it’s now a more comfortable place for all of their tenants, and they are saving over $30,000 annually.