- This event has passed.
CLEAN LEADERSHIP SUMMER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM – Applications Open February 28, 2022
February 28, 2022
Intern applications open February 28, 2022.
The Clean Leadership Summer Internship program helps grow the clean economy by matching interns (age 15-30)
with employers for 9 and 15-week summer work placements. Students and young professionals from any
background who are from and/or will be residing in Nova Scotia for the duration of the internship can apply for
the program. Participating interns will receive paid hands-on experience, mentorship and professional
development training, while supporting local environmental projects.
Paid, meaningful work experience
Gain practical work experience that will build your confidence and skillset for work in the clean economy.
Take part in discussion groups with other interns and employers plus showcase your work at the end of summer.
Attend professional development sessions with subject matter experts.
Learn first-hand from industry professionals and have strategic career-focused discussions.
• Must be a Canadian citizen, Permanent Resident or person who has been granted Refugee Status or is
legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Between the ages of 15-30 years old at the start of internship.
• Not in receipt of Employment Insurance (EI) during the internship.
• From and/or will be residing in Nova Scotia for the duration of the internship.
• Some positions require applicants to be a current high-school or post-secondary student to be eligible.
Become an intern today and leader of the clean economy tomorrow.
To apply or for more information about the Clean Leadership Summer Internship program, visit: Cleanfoundation.ca/cleanleadership
Still have questions?