Make small changes to see big benefits.
Energy efficiency means more than just savings on bills—your business will gain a competitive advantage, with additional benefits such as:
- A more comfortable space for employees and customers, with better control of temperature and lighting
- Savings on your bottom line
- Equipment that is more reliable, has a longer life and needs fewer repairs
- Reduced greenhouse gas emissions
- An improved reputation as a business concerned about the environment
Qualified businesses may receive a free energy assessment, rebates of up to 60% on upgrade projects, and 24-months interest free financing*. Your small business will notice big benefits while enjoying the good things efficiency brings.
* Conditions apply. See Terms & Conditions for details. Products purchased from a distributor that have already received an Efficiency Nova Scotia in-store rebate are not eligible for additional rebates.
Heat pump and insulation upgrades helping to solve global protein shortage
With help from Efficiency Nova Scotia, Oberland Agriscience is creating a sustainable solution for the global protein shortage. Now with the heat pump and insulation upgrades they able to grow tropical insects, to provide protein for fish and poultry.
Local general store receives more than just energy efficiency advice
Fisherman’s Picnic General Store, located in Lunenburg Nova Scotia, received much more than just expert advice on how to reduce electricity costs in their store after partnering with Efficiency Nova Scotia. Check out the video to learn more.
10 Great ways to reduce power usage in your business
Learn about ways to reduce energy usage in your business.
Business Rebate Guides
Check out our rebate guides for a full list of all qualified rebated products.